Celebrating Miki’s Latest Book | October 27
The Highest Common Denominator – Using Convergent Facilitation to Reach Breakthrough Collaborative Decisions
What if you could bring together any group of people to find solutions that are creative, satisfying, work for everyone, and actually get implemented?
In Miki’s new book, she uses vivid case studies and practical examples of Convergent Facilitation to show how in the decision-making process we can build trust from the beginning, surface concerns and address them, and turn conflicts into dilemmas groups feel energized to solve together.
We are excited to share this resource with leaders and organizers around our world: people in positions of power, facilitators, activists, parents, teachers, and anyone else who engages with groups. We hope this book becomes part of inspiring a peaceful revolution in decision making.
The celebration will take place twice on October 27th, each in a 90-minute session, to maximize the participation of people in different parts of the world.
- October 27, 6:00 PM Pacific Time (check in your time zone)
- October 27, 12:00 PM Pacific Time (check in your time zone)
During the event, Miki will share her vision of how Convergent Facilitation can help create a world that works for all. She will share inspiring stories of the breakthrough collaborative decisions that Convergent Facilitation has made possible and answer your questions.
Sign up now to attend the launch celebration! Sign Up
Your support in outreach
Do you know people who could benefit from knowing how to make collaborative decisions efficiently? Invite them to the celebration to learn more about Convergent Facilitation.
- Share this link to the event: thefearlessheart.org/hcdlaunch/
- Share this image on your social media: (coming soon).
Convergent Facilitation is the foundation of what Miki introduces in the book, and has been successfully used in a variety of contexts around the world such as:
- Bringing together longtime enemies with polarized perspectives and a history of mistrust;
- Developing breakthrough legislation with bipartisan support;
- Resolving problems in half the time at a multibillion dollar corporation;
- Creating a collaborative leadership structure for nonprofit organizations with staff spread out across the United States.
We cover more of the topics at the website https://convergentfacilitation.org/
Sign up to participate in the launch. sign up