This celebration of Miki’s Book
took place in January 2021
The Highest Common Denominator – Using Convergent Facilitation to Reach Breakthrough Collaborative Decisions
What if you could bring together any group of people to find solutions that are creative, satisfying, work for everyone, and actually get implemented?
Miki’s new book employs vivid case studies and practical examples of Convergent Facilitation to show how in the decision-making process we can build trust from the beginning, surface concerns and address them, and turn conflicts into dilemmas groups feel energized to solve together.
Ways you can access the book
Launch celebration recordings
These recordings of the event are set to become available in March or April 2021. As soon as they are ready they will be shared here.
Feel free to use our media to share this book with others
Do you know people who could benefit from knowing how to make collaborative decisions efficiently? Invite them to the celebration to learn more about Convergent Facilitation.
- Share this link to the event: thefearlessheart.org/hcdlaunch/
- Share any of these images with your contacts or on social media (Right Click>Save image as)
- Download a ZIP file with all the images here.
Convergent Facilitation is the foundation of what Miki introduces in the book, and has been successfully used in a variety of contexts around the world such as:
- Bringing together longtime enemies with polarized perspectives and a history of mistrust;
- Developing breakthrough legislation with bipartisan support;
- Resolving problems in half the time at a multibillion dollar corporation;
- Creating a collaborative leadership structure for nonprofit organizations with staff spread out across the United States.
We cover more of the topics at the website https://convergentfacilitation.org/
Sign up to participate in the launch. sign up