Supporting Making Life Work
We have considered carefully what would best prepare people to support and hold the purpose and vision of Miki’s work and of Making Life Work. For You. For Everyone. No Exceptions. To support this online community of practice, check with yourself that the following is true for you.
Criteria for supporters
To be a supporter, you have…
- Been certified as an NVC trainer, or know of a CT who would vouch for you.
- Had at least 50 hours of experience sharing NVC with others and receiving positive feedback.
- Prior experience with Principle-based Teaching, or have willingness to learn through the Nonviolent Communication Academy course and study the Principle-based Teaching packet.
- As of January 2021, The NVC Academy has made a specific version of the Principle-based Teaching course available on our request that supporters can purchase here ($30) so that they don’t need to have an ongoing subscription to NVC Academy to take this course.
- Familiarity with the Core Nonviolence Commitments.
- Ease in responding to others.
If you have any questions about the role or the application process, please contact our onboarding team using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Apply to become a supporter
Share your considerations and your experience, by filling out this form.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team!
Questions about becoming a supporter?
Contact us here with your questions about the process.