Supporting Making Life Work
We have considered carefully what would best prepare people to support and hold the purpose and vision of Miki’s work and of Making Life Work. For You. For Everyone. No Exceptions. To support this online community of practice, check with yourself that the following is true for you.
To be a supporter you have…
- Been certified as an NVC trainer, or know of a CT who would vouch for you.
- Had at least 50 hours of experience sharing NVC with others and receiving positive feedback.
- Prior experience with Principle-based Teaching, or have willingness to learn through the Nonviolent Communication Academy course and study the Principle-based Teaching packet. The NVC Academy is making a specific offering of this course so that it is more accessible to Making Life Work supporters, this link will be updated when it is ready. Contact the supporters team if you have any questions.
- Familiarity with the Core Nonviolence Commitments,
- Ease in responding to others.
Next steps to becoming a supporter
Share your considerations and your experience, by filling out this form.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team!