This section contains a variety of written resources, projects, and inspiration.
- Core Nonviolence Commitments, Miki’s understanding of nonviolence, with translation into several languages.
- Apart and Together, a series in response to the opportunities that the Covid-19 pandemic opens up for creating change, individually and collectively.
- Miki’s articles, both published and on this and other self-published websites.
- Social Evolution, which is a table that accompanies one of Miki’s articles and is a useful tool on its own.
- Local to Global Collaboration, which is a model of global governance that was submitted in 2017 to an international competition.
- Bibliography of books and articles that Miki recommends.
- Quotes that may be inspiring.
- A very incomplete list of possible individual actions in response to living in our times.
- Wisdom Tales from the Future, a film about how people address common human challenges in a future world that sees to the needs of all, human and beyond.